Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Friday, December 24, 2004

Happy Holidays and My Appreciation to Employees in the Deed's office!

I have lots to be thankful for during this season and there is no easy place to begin because I have so many people to thank for their help, advice, counsel, prayers, and good will. From my wife and Elle, to friends at Guilford College, the Board of Commissioner's circle, the election team and BLOGGERS, and MOST IMPRESSIVELY the employees at the Register of Deeds office.

My first two several weeks in office have been humbling and gratifying. They've made me feel one of the team and I am beginning to see the many gifted and talented folks in Greensboro and High Point. The office is entering a time of meaningful change and I am sure we will work together to serve the public well in the year to come. My hopes are to be focused and measured as we move forward. Again, I owe the employees a debt of gratitude for their good will.

I'll be providing some updates in the next week about the many projects underway in the office! Lots are happening. I'll even update you on the employee bathroom! Take care and enjoy the season!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home