Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Thursday, October 28, 2004

WE PULLED THE HAT TRICK! Rhino Times, News and Record, and Greater Greensboro Observer Endorsements!

Just found out that I was endorsed by the Rhino Times today! I appreciate John Hammer's endorsement and I will do my best to serve citizens well as the Register of Deeds. I am one of the few Democrats that he has endorsed. Again, I appreciate it.

(In addition, the Conservative Values PAC took out a 1 page negative ad against me in the same paper. My daughter likes the costume, but the message is clearly tasteless and without merit.
Jonathan Wagstaff, my opponent in my last county commissioner campaign, donated $3500 to create this PAC as a vehicle to run 2 negative ads against me and Mike Barber. My opponent-Ms. Payne gave Wagstaff $500 in his campaign and he's given her over $600 in this campaign. They also shared the same campaign treasurer so it's pretty clear they are closely connected. I'm disappointed because my opponent was quoted as saying she would not run a negative campaign, but she has found a way for others to do it for her.)

It only shows that our campaign for Register of Deeds has substance, merit, and we are going to win on Tuesday! I'll cut out the doll part of it for Elle regardless. I know she'll like it!



2 Comments:

  • wagstaff is a real loser. i can't believe he spent $3000 in ads in races he's not in. they aren't that good either ...and i remember your last campaign where he belittled the fact you have an education.

    it sounds like he's just a little spoiled punk..

    i voted for u friday. good luck!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:58 PM  

  • Thanks for the vote!

    News and Record had it in scoop today. He has a small mind and sour disposition.

    Thanks again for your help!

    By Blogger Jeff L. Thigpen, at 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home