Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Triad Highland Games a HIT!

Triad Highland Games were a huge success again this year. At noon the weather was a nice and toasty 90 something. My people, from the Isle of Lewis, would have never made it in the heat!

My people were from the Highlands of Scotland (and Ireland). I'm kin to Connor and Duncan McLeod of the Clan McLeod from the Highlander movies. Clan Lewis is part of the Clan McLeod.

I'm Jeff Thigpen, of the Clan McLeod. Highlander.

Oh well, I think the heat go to me....

1 Comments:

  • Hello,
    Jeff Thigpen of the Clan McLeod.
    I just saw your post (boy am I slow). You are right our fathers would have never made it, the reason we moved to May. Yeah for cooler weather. The heat may have gotten to you but any "kin" of Duncan is a friend of mine:-)
    hope to see you in May.
    Ann Jackson
    Triad Highland Games

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home