Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Sunday, May 21, 2006

County Golf Tournament at Dawn Acres

The Guilford County Employee Golf tournmanent was held yesterday at Dawn Acres in Stokesdale.

Our team shot -9 under. I don't think we won, but we had a great time. I played with Greg Niles, Guilford County Planning Director, Commissioner Billy Yow, and Chris Jones (our Ringer!) Chris drove the green on several occasions and we shot -7 under on the back 9. I must admit I played horrible, but had a couple of good chips. We all had our moments. I took out insurance on my golf cart. Billy had some good shots and Greg Niles had strong holes on the back nine.

Thanks to Beth Anne in Planning for putting the event together!

1 Comments:

  • Great, sounds like you all had fun.

    Now please get back to the business that you were elected to accomplish! Work on improving the schools and bringing jobs to Guilford. Getting rid of Terry Grier!!! would be a nice starting point!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home