Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Friday, May 27, 2005

Tony Womack is central part of Yankee Line-Up! AND I'M PRESIDENT OF THE GREENSBORO CHAPTER OF THE TONY WOMACK FAN CLUB!

New York Yankees have a great addition to their line-up....that's TONY WOMACK. From 2B to LF, he's a gamer. I've decided to proclaim myself Greensboro Chapter President of the Tony Womack fan club! I can't believe Boston just had 5 hits in a row, and they only scored 1 run. Why is that? Because Womack sat one of them down at home! Oh yeah, and now we are tied. 3-3 from Yankee HR; Francona to the mound; Womack drops a bunt (little too hard); take the high pitch (1-1);ball (2-1); Jeter looks on; foul off (2-2); ball (3-2); DID I SAY I'M NOT WORRIED.....and WOMACK GETS A SINGLE! Now, 2 on, no outs, and Sheff.

Oh my God.....Sheff, oh Sheff..... Yankees up 6-3! This has been a REALTIME presentation.

That's why I'm Greensboro Chapter President of the Tony Womack Fan Club!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home