Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

No Joke! Thigpen Blog makes CNN 'Inside Politics' with Judy Woodruff!

I received a call from CNN's Inside Politics with Judy Woodruff about 2:30 pm today. They wanted permission to use put my blog on the show. I laughed and thought it was a joke at first. 'Jack Bauer and the 14 Senators disarm Nuclear Weapon' caught their eye and they used it in their blog segment. The piece ran after a Howard Dean interview at 4:25 pm.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

  • I saw it! That was a trip--the things people get noticed for...haha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 AM  

  • I know Ed Cone, and I'm no Ed Cone...that's all I can say...but it was nice to imagine just for a day! haha

    By Blogger Jeff L. Thigpen, at 7:16 AM  

  • Congrats Jeff. You have earned every bit of any success you get. Hope to see more.

    By Blogger Jay Ovittore, at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home