Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Most Influential Democrat in the World.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The election is coming up tomorrow May 5th. I'm endorsing British Prime Minister Tony Blair of the Labour Party. Yeah, I know, I have friends with issues with him on the War in Iraq. I can't defend some of his decisions, but I can't help but be drawn to his energy, commitment, and many of his political stands. I also like Gordan Brown. I'm calling it, Brown will take over for Blair at some point in the near future. Issues like dealing with Third World debt and the Commission for Africa are trying to woo Labour Party members disenchanted with Blair over Iraq.

I predict 37%-29% for Labour with a strong showing by the Liberal Democrats 25%.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home