Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Jeff Thigpen endorses Republican Candidate in Vestal!

Jeff Valent is running for Town Council in Vestal New York. He has my enthusiastic support and encouragement! (Did I say he was my brother in law?)

Jeff has a great mind and he's an overall good guy. Against my better judgement and counsel....he is a Republican. I won't hold that against him. The election is non-partisan and we are both conservative on issues like wasteful inefficient government. He's proven to be a great sport when we fight it out on most holidays around some issue or another. He's reasonable and I have no doubt he'll use sound judgement on the Council. In addition, Jeff cooks a great meal. As you know, lots of change can happen around food so I'd look for immediate change. As a Hendrick Motorsports supporter (Jeff Gordon-24), I'll give him the benefit of the doubt even with my leanings toward Jimmie Johnson-48.

Vestal would have a great asset in Jeff's election and I look forward to following his campaign!

The primary is September 18th.

Valent for Vestal!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home