Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Lance Armstrong wins 7! And by the way, HE WILL GO INTO POLITICS!

You heard it here first. Lance Armstrong will go into politics. Governor of Texas? 7 time winner of Le Tour de France in CBS interview is asked to look forward and talk about his next steps after cycling.

"First, I can keep the cause of cancer in the heart and minds of the American public." The reporter asks, "Politics?" Armstrong replies, "I'm a fighter. (says some other things). Those in politics are fighters too. I'll never say never." I can see it a mile away!

Democrat or Republican. I have no idea where he comes down. Great story....real character. I'd vote for him. He'd be a good one whatever party.

Go Lance...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • Repub or Dem? Did you see John Kerry in his follow car?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:09 PM  

  • No idea. I'd like to know. Was John Kerry in his follow? Are you joking or serious?

    By Blogger Jeff L. Thigpen, at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home