Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Boys of Summer! Orioles off to 3-0 Start!

I missed the first two games. I was holding out for new batting gloves and management complied. Actually, I was on vacation.

My first game back was against the Mets-one of our main rivals in the the MSBL (Men's Senior Baseball League). We got off to a great start and then held on for an 8-7 win! I had a hit and caught the entire game. We got lucky in the last inning.

"I'm 36...36...no..72...72", said my two knees. I congratulated myself on my 120,000 game caught. Right arm fell fell off Monday morning and I've glued it back. We have an upcoming game against the Pirates Thursday night at Leonard Rec. Center.

I'm considering a 38 pitches blog like Curt Schilling to chronicle the Oriole season. No decisions have been made at this time.

Needless to say, the Boys are back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home