Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Roy, "I got your back!" Go Heels!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I told someone the other day I went to a Final Four once. I watched a guy play in it that grew up about 10 miles from my home. I bagged his grandfather's groceries when I worked at Wilson's store in Burgaw, NC. Yep, that guy was Michael Jordan. The Final Four was in New Orleans and I saw the shot in 1982.

I'm not gettin' all Dionne Warrwick....but I'm feelin' the Heels this year. Check it out---A coach whose overdue for a championship (like Dean Smith in '82); In a Final Four with Louisville again (like '82); and UNC's playing the second game of the semi-finals like '82. And oh yeah, its 23 years later. Like I said "I'm feeling it..."

Ok, I may be reaching, but I got your back Roy!

1 Comments:

  • I read and really impressed form your topic about Budgeting. It's very comprehensive and informative and helpful for us. I was looking information about Monthly Budget, I am very happy to read it. Thanks for sharing.....

    By Blogger Jainal, at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home