Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Short clarification on News and Record's coverage today...

In my testimony I pointed out two articles I had disagreements in the News and Record coverage: 1) August 27th re: Capt. Ball's testimony Headline and 2) This week's article re: Testimony lacks New Information.

BUT I ALSO SAID: 1) "THANK YOU TO THE NEWS AND RECORD" FOR THE AUDIO BEING ON LINE, AND 2) "THANK YOU TO N&R FOR THE OP-ED EXCHANGE BETWEEN MARTY NATHAN AND FORMER DA JIM SCHLOSSER IN THE OP-ED SECTION THIS WEEK.

I had a good conversation with Margaret Moffitt Banks on Thursday and met Eric Collins yesterday. I appreciate the work they are doing with a very difficult issue. (And I forgot to mention Ed Whitfield's work on the audio too!)

After all, we are all learning individuals and institutions. I still subscribe!

1 Comments:

  • I appreciate your willingness to get involved with something this tough. I don't think you have much to gain from it personally. I hope Greensboro can come to terms with 1979.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home