Jeff L. Thigpen Register of Deeds

Friday, June 18, 2004

Jeff Thigpen talks to Hard Rock Coffee Club on Friday, June 18th!

I had a breakfast meeting (including my potential opponent Elton Edwards) with the Hard Rock Coffee Club at the Starmount Country Club at 7:30 am.

It was a great opportunity to share our views on changes needed in the Guilford County Register of Deeds office. Issues which were discussed included: employee morale and salary; technology enhancement; and office culture.

I appreciate Owen Lewis for inviting me to this event. The Hard Rock Coffee Club is unorthodox and follows its own drumbeat to say the least! They are a great bunch of folks and I recommend it to all!

I hope to return to the group at a future time!

Take care,

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home